Tuesday, August 05, 2008

gracias

Photobucket

or many thanks to Wanda for selecting the riverrim blog
to be one of the Arte y pico award recipients!

Rules: 1) You have to pick 5 blogs that you consider deserve this award, creativity, design, interesting material, and also contribuites to the blogger community, no matter of language. 2) Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone. 3) Each award-winning, has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the ward itself. 4) Award-winning and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of “Arte y pico“blog , so everyone will know the origin of this award. 5) To show these rules.

....so I award these 5:

Artis Anne (have you seen her new shop items?)
Elizabeth (who has been doing cable repair)
Cathy (who is filling her notebook)
Lisa (who is growing amazing flower gardens)
Sue (who has finished another lovely shawl)
Leigh (who is having fun with bar codes)
...and I think I just named 6, so I had better stop now...so many blogs...so little time! Enjoy the linkage!

4 comments:

KnitChick said...

Congratulaciones!!! Ok, my spanish fails me for more to say, but I can't think of a blog more deserving!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations and thank YOU! I'm really touched. :o)

Lisa at Greenbow said...

Congratulations Cyndy. What a noble looking award. I just love your blog even though I don't knit or spin. I feel such a positive vibe emmanating from here.

THank you for sending this on to me too. I don't quite know what to do with it but I am honored by your mention.

Leigh said...

Wow, thank you! I am honored! And yes, the barcodes are fun :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin