Wednesday, March 12, 2008

computer woes

Greetings~

Photobucket

I have been instructed to notify you that the author of this blog will not be posting the regularly scheduled walk with me wednesday post, due to technical difficulties. Her computer is outdated, annoying and uncooperative. In order to keep this dinosaur functioning, computer maintenance is paramount, and must be attended to asap. Therefore the walk is cancelled. And now I must return to one of MY very important duties around here...napping! so, if you will excuse me.....

Photobucket

6 comments:

KnitChick said...

*laugh* Is that fleece lining the bottom of that basket? What a nice and generous mommy you have!!

Lisa at Greenbow said...

You poor thing. Aren't computers just the most annoying things. I think of mine as a necessary evil. Your sweet puss has the right idea. Just curl up and have a nice nap.

Anonymous said...

Look at that cat, smooshing your fiber!

Sharon said...

Good luck!

judy said...

I had more than a moment of panic yesterday when the fan on my computer started making a load noise. I cleaned it and all seems ( knock on wood) to be well for now. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Hurry back!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin