Sunday, August 20, 2006

N is for Needle

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
 
Recently, words and their meanings have been playing a large part in my life.  Communication is a huge thing.  Using the right words at the right time, or choosing not to use words but rather gestures, a glance, a touch or a picture...
 
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
 
...there are many techniques for expressing ideas effectively so that a thought or a feeling can be conveyed.
 
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
 
When it comes time to do my ABC Along, and I have to pick an object to photograph...I start thinking about the object that I have chosen.
 
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
 
...curiously, that word may bring more than one image to mind....as in needle.
 
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
 
Those that know me best will know which kind of needle I mean when I say, N is for needle...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful imagery and juxtaposition of words and imagery. We take for granted communication and glide over its subtleties. Those who are fortunate are able to experience communication's multi levels and get to try out every needle there is to offer. Exquisite post.

Leslie Shelor said...

Wonderful post! We have a Brunswick player in the shop that looks just like that!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin