Monday, July 31, 2006

catching up on my ABC's

I've slipped so far behind on my ABC along...ummm...where was I???  I think I left off with I is for Ice....
 
So, I continue on with J
 
 
J is for Jack- CW Black Jack...(son of Bay Colony Darth and CW Liebchen...)  He is a Joy to have, such a cuddler.  Show here in his early spring coat, right now he is enjoying a short clip and staying cool.  Jack was a gift from my husband, and he continues to give me beautiful  wool with each clipping.
 
K is for Krazy Horse...
 
 
Krazy Horse was a gift too....he is a cute little lop who needed a home.  He came to live at the riverrim late last winter.  I received him at the same time I received ..Lakota.
 
L is for Lakota
 
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
 
The name Lakota comes from the Lakota autonym, lakh�ta "feeling affection, friendly, united, allied".  She is a shy rabbit, who is just now coming into her name.  She is also enjoying a short clip for the heatwave.
 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw arnt they a bunch of cuties!

I need to shave mine once more before fall gets here. Maybe i'll do that today if I get the time.

Stacey said...

They are just soooooo cute. They look funny when they're clipped, like little terriers.

vanessa said...

too much cuteness in one post!

Anonymous said...

What cute, cute bunnies!

Anonymous said...

Jack, Krazy Horse & Lakota--you are very cute! It is nice to see them. I wish I could have had a short clip for the heatwave! (I wouldn't looked as sweet as Lakota, though).

Blog Widget by LinkWithin