Tuesday, January 24, 2006

tagged

Image hosting by Photobucket

Yikes, I have been tagged by Judith!
It's a meme of fours....
 
 
Four jobs I've had
 
1. private airport secretary
2. book store
3. mortgage company
4. gallery/picture framer
 
Four movies I could watch over and over
 
1. The wizard of Oz
2. Fantasia
3. Waking Ned Devine
4. Marx Brothers Duck Soup
 
Four places I have lived
 
1. in the mountains
2. by the bay
3. in the city
4. in the suburbs
 
Four favorite t.v. shows
1. 24
2. Frontline
3. JH Stargazer
4. Modern Marvels
 
Four places I've been on Vacation
(vacation??  What's that??)
 
1. Niagara Falls
2. Kentucky (to see the moonbow's)
3. Grand Canyon
4. The Bahamian Islands
 
Four favorite foods
1. fresh picked peas
2. fresh picked corn
3. the first lettuce of the season
4. pie (any pie at all)
 
Four places I'd rather be right now
 
1. There's
2. no place
3. like
4. home
 
Four sites I visit daily
 
1. yahoo
2. google
3. weather
4. space weather
 
Four people to tag
 
2. Judy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Waking Ned Divine! I love that movie. I admit, it is fun to see what everyone divulges. Now I want a piece of pie!

cyndy said...

Yes Judith, it is a great movie to watch while eating pie!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin