Wednesday, November 23, 2005

cornucopia

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I picked the last of the gardens offerings for Thanksgiving.  I picked them yesterday... just in time.  This morning when I went to check on chickens and rabbits, there was frost in the ground.
Snow expected later today.
 
I will make these garden veggies for the Thanksgiving table.  I planted them in mid July....just after I lifted the last of the snow peas.  The carrots are a Danvers variety, and the turnips are Gold Ball.
 
These are the last offerings from the garden for this year.
It has been a very good season.
God has blessed us with a very good harvest.
 
So Happy Thanksgiving!
 
Thank you for the world so sweet-
Thank you for the food we eat-
Thank you for the birds that sing-
Thank you Lord for everything.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin