Thursday, January 22, 2004

november shawl

The November shawl is ready to come off the loom. So I promised myself that I would take it off and full it before I start that square loom project. It is part of my FO (finished object) resoultion I made earlier this year. (OK, I admit that I started the square loom a LITTLE just to make sure I know how to do it.
The sun is shining and the temps are in the upper twenties today. Blue skies and a heat wave! My chickens are loving it! They went for a long walk over to the wood piles and the old truck. I saw them take a dust bath and roost in the sun. As far as they are concerned, all is right with the world today!
http://riverrim.bravehost.com/november%20shawl.jpg
Hope this link works for the picture of the November Shawl. You have to copy + paste.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin