Tuesday, May 05, 2009

dumpster dive or teddy bear's picnic

Photobucket

Glad this isn't my backyard! This isn't even my photograph, but it was sent to me by my friend Judy who lives down river.

The photo was taken nearby and is a "heads up!" warning to me that the bears around here are waking up.

Time to tie bells to my walking stick, and carry my pocket air horn. They are probably hungry when they wake up.

Should you want to stop by Judy's blog and see more photos of this bear, click here.

6 comments:

Lynn said...

I love it! Those ears!

(but I'm glad it wasn't around MY garbage!)

Gingerbreadshouse7 said...

I'd make sure I had more than one bell on my walking stick and two horns in my pocket and some good running shoes...:o( Ginny

pacalaga said...

Hee! 'Round these parts the rattlers have all woken up, and hopefully have discharged their winter's load of superconcentrated venom on something simple like a rat. Spring rattler bites are big-time heinous.

Lisa at Greenbow said...

Yep, one of these guys is not who I would want to run into while out on a walk. Especially if he was hungry.

Judy said...

He is a cute teddy bear when he is in someone else's dumpster/trashcan! The kids bus almost hit a bear cub on the way home yesterday below Mr. B's.

annmarie said...

my yes, do be careful on your walks!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin